Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure proper housekeeping inside the Parlor premises.
- Supervise & monitor the jobs of cleaners in a proactive manner.
- Maintain necessary data & format to monitor & supervise the activities of cleaner's regular basis.
- Assist compliance & department heads in maintaining proper housekeeping at all areas of the hotel.
- Arrange motivational & activity training for the cleaners & room attendant.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and extremely friendly approach.
- Ability to communicate well with managers, guests, and coworkers.
- Moderate in English fluent in Bangla .
- Able to maintain a neat, clean and safe work area.
- Excellent customer service acumen.
- Flexible schedule.
Age: 20 to 35 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting