- Department/ Division : Supply Chain Management
- Office Timing : Regular Hour
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Reports To : Deputy General Manager (Non-medical Purchase)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for Sourcing, Negotiation, Comparative Statement approval, ordering, Delivering, Follow-up and assurance for Non-Medical items for various department such as Facility Management, Hospitality Services, Food & Beverage, Operations, Business Development, HR. IT etc by following supply chain manual and through compiling 100% law of land and regulatory formulation.
- Handling product complain, return to suppliers and compensation.
- Invoice process for payment recovery etc.
- Any other Task required for the department as assigned by the authority.
- Provide assistance to the supervisor for carrying out the smooth operation of supply chain & inventory control in respect of materials, assets & services by developing & maintain an efficient receipt & issue of requisite materials through organized and secured storing of materials.
- MBA/ BBA or post graduate/graduates in any discipline from reputed institutions.
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in procurement and local purchase of general item.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- knowledge in Supply Chain Management
- Process oriented.
- Record management skills.
- Professional knowledge.
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Influencing and Motivating
- Problem Solving.
- Follow up skills.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/