Job Description / Responsibility
- To take part in every step of the process of procuring aircraft parts/equipment
- To obtain quotation, conduct cost analysis and placing an order
- Managing the interdepartmental coordination and maintaining communication with suppliers
- Address and resolve different procurement/logistics problems
- Safeguarding all records to exported/imported items
- To coordinate with regulatory organizations (Chief controller’s office of Imports/Exports, customs and different Ministries) and obtain the relevant permission.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the head of department
- Business graduate with good academic background from reputed public/private universities (UGC approved).
3 to 5 year(s)
- Having relevant experience in the airline industry will be an added advantage
- Person experienced in supply Chain Management/Logistics Operation in MNC’s will have preference.
- Well-developed computer/software system experience
- Excellent verbal and written fluency in English & Bengali
- Ability to perform complex tasks in efficient manner, with minimal oversight
- Ability to work in the challenging condition.
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting