- Commercial & Import
Job Description / Responsibility
- L/C application from, LCA, IMP collection from Bank. Prepare the necessary works of L/C. L/C papers submit to bank for opening of L/C.
- Insurance cover note & policy collects from insurance Company. Submission to bank for pay order.
- Money demand sent to respective accountant & Cash department.
- Copy of L/C, amendment, advice, shipping document, pay order of insurance collect from Bank.
- Shipping document sent to C & F agent.
- Duty Exemption certificate collects from BTMA. Prepare the undertaking on stamp papers for customs purpose.
- Invoice & Packing list sent to SCM dept. for sending work order to factory.
- Maintain the import register, Insurance premium register, C & F bill register etc.
- Bill of entry onward submit to bond.
- Preparation of L/C statement, BOND statement.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills
- Good communication skill both Bengal & English
- Advanced knowledge of M/S office.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
Age: 26 to 32 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com