Job Description / Responsibility
- To hand over the original documents to C&F agent
- On intimation of berthing of container, push the C&F agent to organize the clearance.
- On production of the duty amount figures by the C&F agent along with the bill of entry, check the bill of entry for H.S code and duty rates charged and organized payment to the C&F agent.
- To co-ordinate with the C&F agent and the factory for the actual delivery of the goods.
- To follow up with the C&F agent for the final bill.
- On receipt of the final bill, check and organize release of payment.
- Arrange all logistic support for the imported goods so as to release the consignment with in a free time to avoid unnecessary demurrage charges both to Chittagong Port , Shipping and Depot.
- To collect material checking report from factory Store Dept. for official record.
- Collection of quality report from factory Store Dept. according to the set standard specification as per Proforma.
- To update all the relevant registers and documents.
- Submission of Bill of Entries to perspective banks and factory.
- Masters/ Graduate in any discipline.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have Computer skill of MS Word, Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc will be offered to the deserving candidates with qualification and experience as above
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting