Job Description / Responsibility
- Processing PO, shipment, CNF, transport & others entry in the AFBL software system.
- Make a liaison with commercial section for openning L/C on time and follow up L/C opening progress & shipment status.
- Closely follow up with CNF agent & freight forwarder regarding various shipment/cargoes position and take necessary steps when situation arises.
- Support C&F agents providing necessary guidelines and documents etc for cargo clearance from port.
- Checking correctness of commercial documents, C&F bills & freight forwarders invoices. To verify Tariff, VAT, Tax and other customs and excise as and when required.
- Tracking of incoming shipments, liaison with Clearing Agents on cargo clearance with Customs, Filing and keeping records of all imports documents.
- Maintain proper liaison with concerned agencies, trade bodies, shipping line, C&F agents, transport agents, insurance companies, custom office, VAT department, production, store and maintenance department.
- Claim to insurance company and realization of same if receive any faulty product, damaged packing or shortage.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Masters in any discipline, preferably in business studies background.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of L/C, LCA, Banking & Insurance, C&F and Freight Forwarding, NBR and VAT rules, Import & Export Rules.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting