Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the biggest & leading conglomerates of Bangladesh. MGI always searches for highly motivated & proactive professional to boost up its business growth. The position of Officer (procurement) will play a significant role to handle day to day procurement task of the company.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement the purchase policy and follow them strictly.
- Collect purchase orders and purchase requisitions from concern department.
- Collect quotation from vendor & complete Price negotiation.
- Prepare suppliers evaluation report before order confirmation.
- Prepare comparative statement and take approval from Management.
- Prepare purchase order for vendor
- Send purchase order to the suppliers.
- Monitor deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of purchase orders.
- Receive and check invoice.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Prepare daily/weekly purchase report to the management.
- keep Record of all suppliers contract and product price.
B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical /Civil)
2 to 3 year(s)
- Good communication and listening abilities.
- Price Negotiate skill.
- Knowledge in IT and software use.
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting