Job Description / Responsibility
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- MBA from any reputed public or private university.
- Engineering/Statistics/Math background is preferable.
10 to 12 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have good knowledge about Warehousing & Logistics.
- Analytical and strong communication skills.
Age: 35 to 45 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to forward their CV with color photograph mentioning the position on the top of the envelope to Executive Director & Company Secretary, In Charge, HR & Administration Otobi Limited, Plot-12, Block-CWS, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Application Deadline : Apr 11, 2019