Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain the producer's serial for receiving products.
- Complete the receiving of product accurately as per billing quantity and Line wise arranging the received products in the storing area.
- Verify the producer code and necessary signature of respective authority and notes
- Check similarity of products for ensuring color, size, description as per bill's information
- Ensure attaching products information (bill no, purpose, product name, quantity, bill date and producer name) on product cartons.
- Take appropriate step as per mentioned note in purchase bill.
- Ensure receiving entry of purchase bills in ERP software.
- Communicate with producer and concern department regarding for bill related problem.
- Coordinate and participate in the physical verification of inventory and perpetual stock counts promptly.
- Bachelor in any discipline from any recognized university
- 3rd division/class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have knowledge on store management.
- Should have good communication and problem solving skill
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting