Job Description / Responsibility
- Identify new seller/brand prospects through data-driven analysis on the market.
- Facilitate sourcing and onboarding of leads (sellers/brands) based on the category and company strategy.
- Achieving targeted KPI on new seller acquisition and assortment.
- Developing & Implementing strategies for Merchant acquisition and educate sellers about selling on E-commerce platform.
- Managing Vendor/ Sellers account through continuous communication and maintaining relationship for fruitful business.
- G2M strategies- understand the market, identify the seller and business portfolio to acquire new Vendor.
- Train up vendors/ Seller about how to maintain the ASC, website and system works in every aspect.
- Maintaining acquisition trackers( seller status, follow up, contract signed to live etc) for daily based report.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working experience in ecommerce industry will be treated as an advantage.
- Very good communication, conviencing and situation handling skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interested to take challanges and learn new things.
- Have to be creative minded and energatic.
- Fluent in both English and Bangla
- Knowledge on MS Office, Google Sheets and Reporting.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Green Grandeur, 8th Floor, 58/E, Kamal Attaturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Daraz is the leader of online retail in Asia, offering E Commerce services for fashion, electronics and general merchandise. The online shopping platform has established itself as a notable success story. Daraz is part of the Asia Pacific Internet Group (APACIG), a joint venture of Rocket Internet and Ooredoo, leading internet platform in Asia. With excellent job environment and a large diversified team, it promises an accelerated run up to the learning curvehttps://www.daraz.com.bd/?gclid=CNTp2Jnwk9ICFQGhaA