Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyzing PR (Purchase Requisitions), Preparing CS (Comparative Statement), and Issuing of PO (Purchase Orders) and following it up till final delivery.
- Establishing solid base of suppliers, vendors & service providers for supplies, spares, consumables, commercial & logistics service providers.
- Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Monitor and Coordinate appropriate strategy for the overall activities of the Supply Chain department.
- Execute the local implementation of Master Frame Agreements (MFA) including finalizing local commercial terms and agreement (Local Agreement).
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure value, innovation and continuous improvement while understanding.
- Responsible for issuing PO/WO in favor of vendors for goods and services.
- Monitoring market price of Materials and updating market intelligence.
- Other tasks assign when required by the Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in SCM, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in SCM
- Bachelor or Masters Degree from any foreign university will get priority.
At least 6 year(s)
- Age 28 to 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook.
- Good communication skill in English.
Age: 28 to 38 year(s)
- Candidate will get residential facility from the company, if necessary.
- Festival Bonus
- Performance bonus for every month.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided by company.
- TA, DA for office purpose.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting