Job Description / Responsibility
- Create and monitor the Design Development Critical path for collection if/when required with guidance and knowledge from other team members.
- Responsible for driving the specification and development of products and standard of quality across the Soft Tailoring & woven collections.
- Identifying key trends, colors, fabrics, and select prints etc.
- Conduct of fittings in cooperation with the technical team.
- Sampling follow up from the start to the final stage.
- Develop new design according to current fashion trend.
- Selection of fabrics, accessories and Choosing Materials.
- Analyze and research fashion trends. Obtain and review of samples with new textile products.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Fashion Design
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Must be extremely good in technical know how, flat sketches and design software.
- Should have enough knowledge and experience in both traditional wear and western wear.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- As per Company service rule.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting