Job Description / Responsibility
- To understand client's business problem, brand space, target audience and the overall creative strategy.
- To understand the Creative Brief. Challenge the Brief to deliver better creative solutions.
- To Create the core idea of the communication or providing a creative solution to the business/brand problem at hand.
- To develop the relevant visual content for materials.
- To Know the technical requirements of print, visual and digital media.
- To Check all materials for execution.
- A masters or bachelor degree in any graphics discipline, preferably a BFA/ MFA.
- Exceptional talents will be considered beyond this core educational requirement depending on the quality of the portfolio or the results of tests.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, 3D Graphics and/or any other emerging graphic software is must
- Have passion for design
- Posses creative thinking to develop new product ideas and concepts
- Have good sense of colors and designs
- Know basics about website
Age: 26 to 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Hospitalization Facility.
- Transport (Pick & Drop) Facility.
- GYM Facility
- Earned Leave Encasement Facility.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting