Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for the operations of CAD section within pattern room with GERBER and GEMINI CAD system
- Digitizing of manual patterns, grading, marker planning and consumption through software.
- Creating new patterns & its customization
- Marker making & Grading
- Pattern Correction according to Sample Fit
- Diploma in pattern making from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
4 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in CAD (Gerber and Gemini).
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting