- Department/ Division : Operations
- Office Timing : Roster Hour
- Office Location : Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Reports To : Head of Operations
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure effective and smooth co-ordination between consultant and the outpatient (with / without appointment, follow up etc.) as well as manage all operational activities of the respective clinic(s), specialty with quality service in line with AHD policies.
- Greet all guests with appropriate manners & curtsey and arrange pre-consultation requirements as necessary.
- Guide patient to consultant's room when the consultant is ready to see the patient after ensuring s/he has paid consultancy fees at billing desk and other necessary preparations.
- Guide the patients regarding investigation, medication & follow-up visit.
- Update respective consultant(s) regarding patient's attendance and status as & when required. In case of exceptional cases, try to accommodate the patient after discussion with the consultant or arrange alternate service option without offending the patient.
- Facilitate the patients for report showing / follow up visit schedule or appointment slot after discussing with the relevant consultant.
- Manage, plan and schedule patient's appointment / cancellation aligned with centralized on line appointment calendar.
- Provide information on related consultant's profile, visiting hours, tariffs and assist patients in terms of preparation for investigation, procedure, surgery, admission etc.
- Promote AHD services by providing marketing communication materials to customer.
- Be updated with the latest information on different facilities and tariffs and persuade patients politely to avail diagnostics and medication facilities from AHD.
- ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role of customer care officer is to ensure overall customer service and to gain customer satisfaction of Out-Patient Areas.
- The purpose of the job is to provide assistance to consultants as well as patients in term of consultation, investigation, procedure, surgery etc.
- The CCO/BO will be responsible for multi-tasking, cross functional customer care activities & should be available to work in flexible shifting hour.
- The role requires effective communication & good management skill to deal with diversified customer as well as provide guideline to valued customers in order to ensure service excellence.
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline.
- Age 28 to 33 years
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with good understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Team player with leadership qualities.
- Advanced level PC skills particularly in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (knowledge of Windows XP and MS outlook is essential).
- Must good command in both English and Bengali.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Communicating effectively with staff at all levels and patients to ensure support services.
- Address any operational issue that requires intervention/coordination.
- Coordinate technical assistance to patient in terms of basic medical knowledge and applications.
- Oversee patient care flow while redirecting and allocating resources.
- Communicate pertinent information (verbal and/or electronic) in a timely manner to hospital administration/ HOD.
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Provide personalized services for high value, VIP, vulnerable patients.
- Provide information to customer queries.
- Provide solution to customer complaints.
- Taking customers feedback and suggestions to improve quality of service and report to the Unit Supervisor.
- Perform all other tasks as required by the department.
- As per Hospital Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/