Job Description / Responsibility
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic information (address, telephone number).
- Schedule appointment correctly - review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused
- Service patients
- Make reminder calls as requested.
- Make calls to reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Any subject
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 18 to 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office (Word/Excel/Power point).
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone
Age: 18 to 25 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
21 Shyamoli, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh
Bangladesh Specialized Hospital has all the characteristics of a world-class hospital with wide range of services and specialists, equipments and technology, ambience and service quality. The hospital is a showcase of synergy of medical technology and advances in ICT Division through paperless medical records. The skilled nurses, technologists and administrators of Bangladesh Specialized Hospital, aided by state-of-the-art equipments, provide a congenial infrastructure for the medical professionals in providing healthcare of international standards.http://www.bdspecializedhospital.com/