- The Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) supports Bangladesh Government`s plan to arrange a system for supplying sufficient number of skilled manpower to priority economic growth sectors by 2021. Bangladesh Association of Call Centers and Outsourcing (BACCO www.bacco.org.bd) fits rightly with SEIP`s theme of supplying skilled manpower to priority economic growth sectors.
- Impel Service & Solutions Limited (ISSL), a Bangladesh Association of Call Center & Outsourcing (BACCO) member and one of the SEIP-BACCO Training Providers is providing extensive training program on "Skill Development" for free under `Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) Project which is jointly funded by Bangladesh Government and Asian Development Bank.
- Currently Enrollment is going on for
- Professional Customer Service
- Professional Back Office Service
Job Description / Responsibility
- Training Offered:
- Professional Customer Service (Effective Communication Skill, Sales Skill and Psychometric, Overview of BPO and Contact Center, Geographical Overview etc.)
- Professional Back Office Services (Basic Computing, Office Application, Digital Marketing, Photoshop etc.)
- Attractive Features of the Training:
- The training will be a part of your skill improvement and career development process.
- Duration of the training will be 2.5 months (Total-220 hours-weekly 5 days)
- Attractive and value adding professional business communication course in English provided by internationally reputed training provider.
- Certificate will be provided to successful trainees which will add value to participants career profile.
- Trainees attending 90% class will be paid conveyance allowance @ of Taka 100/day through trainees' mobile banking account.
- Light snacks will be provided during training.
- After successful completion of the training we will facilitate Job Placement for deserving candidates
- Special advantages will be provided for people with disabilities, members of ethnic minority, and socially and economically disadvantaged people. In case of physically challenged people, we will take measures and ensure their accessibility by relaxing educational qualification (if needed).
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Diploma/ Bachelor/ Master's degree from any reputed local or foreign university.
- Minimum Graduate/ Diploma/ Degree in any discipline from government approved university/ institution.Dependent of freedom fighters (their child), indigenous/ ethnic people, female, disabled, economically insufficient people are highly encouraged to apply
- Age 18 to 36 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Dependent of freedom fighters (their child), indigenous/ ethnic people, female, disabled, economically insufficient people are highly encouraged to apply
- Documentation Requirement :
- Educational completion certificate
Age: 18 to 36 year(s)
Assessment of the trainees from industry assessors under Bangladesh Association for Call Center and Outsourcing Certification in authorization under Skills for Employment Investment Program, Ministry of Finance from Bangladesh Association of Call Center & Outsourcing Certified trainees will be placed in different service sectors as per opportunities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please visit our office within 10 AM to 5 PM (Sunday to Thursday-only working day) at ISSL.
You may also call to 09614004776 for any kind of SEIP Training related information from 10 AM to 6 PM during working days.
Please bring your CV along with two copies of Diploma/Hons/Masters Certificate (Photocopy), NID (2 Photocopy) and 4 Passport size Photographs while visiting our office. You will be required to create a DBBL Rocket account at your contact no (if you are selected) for sending conveyance allowances.
Seats are limited, so will be filled up by competent candidates on first come first basis.