Job Description / Responsibility
- Communicate independently with the principals of all watch brands globally regarding placing of order of spares, execution of shipment, discuss quality issue etc.
- Supervising & monitoring of day-to-day activities/productivity of Service Technicians.
- Address or attend customer to solve their problems/ after sales support issues.
- Able to handle database of potential customers of almost five hundred thousand in numbers.
- Maintains smooth supply chain of spare parts as a part of efficient inventory control system.
- Run the after sales service department efficiently as a profit center unit.
At least graduate preferably with English medium background.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong ability to communicate and mix with people; strong interpersonal communication to ensure good interdepartmental coordination.
- Polite, customer-focused, and willing to go the extra distance to understand customer problems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with rapid delivery and answering any question
- Good computer knowledge (Ms Word, Excel, Internet) and report writing ability.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you are the right person we are looking for, please apply with full confidence within March 31, 2019 with your full resume and a recent colour photograph to: -
HR & Admin Department
Kallol Group of Companies
199, Tejgaon I.A, Dhaka-1208
Or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Mar 31, 2019