Job Description / Responsibility
- Should be especially skilled in sourcing new molecules from authentic and renowned sources, effective communicating
- Coordination with International Trade Department
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality delivery requirements. .
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Participate in the coordination of product line extensions, or new product launches to make sure orderly timely transitions in material or production flow.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the Sourcing/ Business development.
Age: At least 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting