Job Description / Responsibility
- Deal with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Receive, welcome & attend the needs of customers and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting correction or adjustment.
- Following up to ensure solution of customer complaints/ queries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide product pricing, delivery and other related information.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Forward requests and unresolved issues to the concerned responsible person/ department.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information and needs.
- Maintain customer databases and keep updating.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments for fulfilling the customer requirements.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Carrying out surveys through questionnaires regarding their products or services when interacting with customers.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Customer Service
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 22 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 22 to 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting