Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct the classes of PG to Std-2 students.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum.
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Active participation in School events.
- Masters in English language & literature from any recognized University
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Medium of lecture is English thus candidate must have high proficiency in English Language.
- English medium academic background will be given preference.
- Training on teaching-methodology will be an added advantage.
- Candidates who are living near Gulshan area are encouraged to apply
Age: 22 to 40 year(s)
As per school policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House 34, Road 27 (old), Dhanmondi R/A
Oxford International School (OIS) is an English medium co-education School following the academic programme of the University of Cambridge, UK up to GCE O and A Levels.http://www.oisbd.net/