- Position Location: BAIUST, Cumilla Cantonment
- Subject Areas: English
Job Description / Responsibility
- Position Description: BAIUST solicits applications for full time faculties in the Department of English. The Successful candidate will:
- Teach graduate & undergraduate course that meet the circular needs of the university with particular emphasis on Fundamental and advanced level of education on in all areas of English.
- Provide service and leadership to the dept; to external academic and English communities.
- To contribute to research through high quality publications.
- In the areas of teaching, the successful candidate will share a deep commitment to effective instruction at the graduate & undergraduate level, development of innovative course and mentoring of students in research and professional development.
- To develop pedagogical techniques designed to meet the needs of the diverse learning styles and intellectual interests.
- Ph.D. in English with minimum two First Class/Div/A Grade out of which one First Class/Div/A Grade in Undergraduate/ Graduate Program.
- At least 07 years of teaching experience at university level, out of which 03 years as an Assistant Professor.
- Must have 05 publications to his/her credit, out of which 3 publications as Asst Professor.
- Officers in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel (Retd) with masters in the required discipline. (Teaching experience in English is preferable)
- PhD Fellow/M. Phil in English with minimum two First Class/Div/A Grade.
- At least 08 years of teaching experience at university level, out of which 04 years as an Assistant Professor.
- Must have 05 publications to his/her credit, out of which 3 publications as Assistant Professor.
- BA and MA. in English from a reputed University. Must have achieved at least 03 x First Class/Div/A Grade in the entire educational curriculum.
- At least 10 years of teaching experience at university level, out of which 04 years as an Assistant Professor.
- Must have 06 publications to his/her credit, out of which 4 publications as Asst Professor.
An attractive package based on the qualifications and experience as per University Service Rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting