Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct Bangla classes for KGI - III level students.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Minimum Master/ Bachelor degree in Bangla is required from a recognized university with CGPA 3 and above.
- Higher education or B.Ed/ M.Ed will be given preference.
- Training on teaching-methodology will be added advantage.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in teaching Bangla junior to mid level students will be given preference.
- High level of proficiency in Bangla & English (both verbal & written) is essential.
- Enthusiastic and sympathetic attitude towards students is essential.
- Active participation in school events is required.
- Thorough understanding of Bangla syllabus is required.
Age: 25 to 50 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House - 3/D, Road - 2/A, Block - J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Ascent Group ascribes value to every precious moment of life. Ascent incomparable commitment to knowledge, Retail, Spaces, Services and Information Technology imparts with a sense of fulfillment, accomplishment and freedom. Ascent Group makes a commitment beyond the market. This broader commitment has led to the creation of unique business models that synergize long-term shareholder-value enhancement with execution of larger social responsibilities. Core business: Education, Real Estate, Interior Design, IT, Printing, Transport, Professional Training, Retail store, F&Bhttp://www.scholasticabd.com/