Job Description / Responsibility
- Under the direct supervision of Health & Physical Education Teacher and overall supervision of Coordinating Teacher (CT), the Assistant Teacher, Health & Physical Education is expected to perform her duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Support the whole class by helping lead activities or be assigned to work with one or more special needs students;
- Fill in for the teacher as needed and make the teacher's job easier by helping to supervise games and lesson plans, conduct assessments, set up equipment and supervise groups;
- Assist in extra-curricular activities and school sports programs;
- Assist the Physical Education Teacher to organize sports & swimming programmes.
- Taking the lead role by coaching or coordinating physical education related program;
- Play other roles such as swimming instruction or additional sports training;
- Contribute to overall school safety by supervising activities, making sure equipment is used correctly and that students follow classroom rules;
- Keep records or be in charge of preparing materials and equipment that are needed for a lesson plan;
- Document the students' performance to support the teacher in collecting evidence of meeting the state of physical education standards;
- Related any other tasks as and when required by the supervising teacher.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
- Masters of Physical Education (MPEd)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Basic knowledge about sports & swimming
- 'O' level and 'A' level will be extra credit;
- Having IB curriculum training and experience will be given high preference;
- Teaching experience in International English Medium School will be given priority;
On completion of successful probation, the incumbent will be provided with leave as per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting