Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing library budgets and resources.
- Be responsible for developing a library and information resources center supporting teaching, independent research and learning in the university.
- Ensuring that library services meet the needs of users.
- Developing IT facilities in the library.
- Assisting readers to use computer equipment, conduct literature searches etc.
- Promoting the library's resources to users.
Masters with 3 or 4 years Honours degree in Information Science and Library Management from any recognized University.
At least 15 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 years practical experience as Deputy Librarian in any recognized University.
Age: At most 50 year(s)
- Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per University Rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting