Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare lesson plans and implement effective strategies to develop independent learners and help to progressively challenge learners.
- Prepare questions and assessments to appropriately evaluate and promote continuous intellectual development of students
- Mentor, guide and help students and act as a mediator and communicator with parents.
- Prepare report cards, conduct parent meetings and have the child's best interests in concern.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience minimum 2-3 years in the field of teaching Bengali
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Teaching techniques or other related training
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting