General Science and Biology Teacher (Class 6-8)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare lesson plans and implement effective strategies to develop independent learners and help to progressively challenge learners.
- Prepare questions and assessments to appropriately evaluate and promote continuous intellectual development of students
- Mentor, guide and help students and act as a mediator and communicator with parents.
- Prepare report cards, conduct parent meetings and have the child's best interests in concern.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience minimum 2-3 years in the field of Science and Biology Teaching
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting