Job Description / Responsibility
- Teaching in both Junior and High School Sections
- Prepare lesson Plan and give delivery in classes with necessary and appropriate explanation
- Prepare questions and conduct Class Test, evaluate properly and report to responsible teacher.
- Ensure continuous learning, check homework /classwork copies to give feedback
- Monitor progress level of students, conducting tests and evaluating them.
- Perform administrative responsibilities of school
- Provide training to teachers to ensure their professional development
- Make necessary coordination with teachers and guardians
- Run students' clubs and look after them
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Candidates who have B.Ed. or M.Ed. degree and sound in teaching profession will get preference.
- Preferred Professional Certification: B.Ed,M.Ed
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 36 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 30 to 36 year(s)
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting