Discipline: Southeast Business School
Job Description / Responsibility
Work as Faculty Member of Southeast University.
- Ph.D with excellent academic background.
- Candidates with full time Bachelor's, Master's and PhD in the same discipline are strongly encouraged to apply.
- PhD from USA, Canada, Australia, UK or any top-ranking University of the world will receive priority.
- Minimum GPA 4.00 on a 5-point scale in SSC & HSC/O & A levels and CGPA 3.50 on a 4-point scale at Bachelor's and Master's levels.
- Candidates interested in academic administration are encouraged to apply.
At least 8 year(s)
- 8 years of active teaching experience at University level including 4 years as Assistant Professor.
- Faculty member who started his/her career as Assistant Professor with PhD needs 5 years of active teaching experience at University level.
- At least 8 publications in reputed journals including 3 publications as Assistant Professor.
- Hardworking, honest, energetic and innovative.
- Have creativity, integrity, initiatives and imagination.
- Prepared to accept challenges and work under pressure.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Southeast University offers attractive compensation package including two Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Group Life & Hospitalization Insurance, Medical services etc.
- 2 to 4 years' contractual appointments are also available.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting