- Teachers for a Leading Islamic English Medium School
- Job Source : aisd.edu.bd
- Job Location : Uttara Branch, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- Serving in the position of Teacher for English Medium School from Standard Play group to O level;
- Prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and developing curriculum for effective teaching
- Ensuring that students are involved in learning
- Giving feedback about students' performance and their activities to the Head of School.
- Observing, recording and reporting on the performance of individual student as assigned;
- Communicating effectively with students, parents, and other professionals;
- Executing the day to day plans under the direction of the Head of School/Vice Principal/ Coordinator;
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Maintaining a professional attitude and devotion to the School at all times including confidentiality.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor or Master from reputed university or institute With Bangla/English literature/English language/Arabic language/Qur'anic science/Hifzul Qur'an/Geography/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics/Physics /ICT /Accounting etc.
- Must be with O/A Level background.
2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Teaching, Student Counseling, Ensuring Student Centered Learning, Designing Activities & Making Plan
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office ( Word, Excel, Power point, Presentation using projector)
- Only applicants with English Medium experience may apply
- Only applicants with strong command in English may apply
- Applicant must have knowledge about the International Qualifications i.e. PLSC, IGCSE O/A Levels, IELTS
- Applicant must have knowledge about the specification of the subject he/she will be teaching.
As per School policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting