Job Description / Responsibility
- Assess the requirements of materials for day to day operation.
- Coordinate the activities of effective cleaning of electro-Mechanical Equipment and Machineries at Fantasy Kingdom Complex.
- Monitor the use and investigate spare parts, maintenance supplies and initiate reordering when necessary.
- Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Keep the safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
- Estimate the required materials and equipments, checking requisition list, quantity & quality, stock-control properly and report to the authority time to time.
- Ensures the maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance programmed can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost- effective manner.
- Monitor operation of park rides and systems.
- Time to time report to management.
- Maintain safety in all maintenance works.
- Any other electrical task assigned by the supervisor depending on the requirement
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- B. Sc in Mechanical Engineering from reputed University.
- Skills Required: Electrical/ Electronics
4 to 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave,Entertainment Benefit and others benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting