We are seeking an experienced Manager/Senior Manager - Safety & Compliance (Construction Project) who can evaluate the Safety & Compliance protocols followed on various job sites, organize Safety & Compliance training for employees and create report of findings to management. The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction industry (particularly residential construction) and understand the specific Safety & Compliance issues inherent to construction sites.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials.
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and client.
- Prepare checklist for checking safety issues related with electrical, fire & chemical works and take preventive measures against this type of works.
- Research and implement new materials handling processes.
- Analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts.
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees and vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards like labor law and others.
- Research environmental regulation and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance.
- Track incident metrics and apply findings.
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits.
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from Public University (BUET, RUET, CUET, KUET)
- Skills Required: Civil
7 to 14 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge on Civil work.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skill and leadership qualities.
- Personal attributes should include qualities such as consistency, willingness to learn and flexibility, capacity to manage confidential information, cultural sensitivity, able to follow through with difficult issues in an open and professional manner;
- Strong analytical skills and Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Handy in MS Office application, specially Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point;
Age: 35 to 45 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Entertainment Allowance and as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting