Overview: Best Electronics Ltd. is seeking a first-class experience Factory Manager for Refrigerator & Air Condition assembled/production to provide leadership and management with all technology within the Factory. The ideal candidate ensures all production activities are performed in accordance with BEL`s business objectives, budget guidelines, mission statement and core values. As a potential candidate, you should able to handle the factory independently. We embrace our core values of Excellence and Caring. If these resonate to you and you are motivated by the detail work, please read on and check out the key responsibilities and qualifications for this role.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop, Assemble and Setup of Refrigerator & Air Condition of respective brands,
- Assemble other components of Refrigerator & Air Con like, Door, Compressor, welding, cabling etc.
- Manage a significant inventory volume using digital content management software.
- Provide operational expertise for all production systems and equipment.
- Work with the Managing Director/ Directors to manage all brand assembling/production.
- Responsible for facilitating the production workflow to meet organizational requirements.
- Schedules and supervises of Supervisor, Assembler, Helper, Loaders, Technicians, & operators.
- Provides leadership and directs all activities and personnel engaged in operating, maintaining, and programming the Production/Assembling of Refrigerator & Air Condition systems within the factory.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with directors, managers, supervisors, employees, service providers.
- B. Sc in Refrigeration/Mechanical/Electro Mechanical.
At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 year(s) in similar position
- 10+ years' experience in a managerial capacity in venue operations and/or Live Event/ production.
- Technical proficiency in the respective areas of Refrigerator & Air Condition.
- Ability to effectively manage production workflow.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management, promoters, suppliers, guests and visitors.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a demanding schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, double shifts, if needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting