- To establish, Optimize & Sustain the painting process in order to achieve the requisite quality as stipulated in the
- drawing & other quality standards
- To facilitate availability of pollution free working environment by checking and controlling of all hazardous
- pollutants and thereby achieving zero discharge norms
- Has to be the custodian of the Painting process . Should have the ability to optimize the process
- in order to achieve the delivery targets with optimum resources and at the same time sustain the quality standards.
- Should have a keen eye on " Problem diagnosis " , Trouble shooting and guide the production team
- in case of " Line stoppage, Crisis or Emergency ".
- In order to achieve the above requirements, He/She needs to carryout the following activities :
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain & Control the stocks of both domestic & Imported chemicals as per the production norms
- Conduct PDCA for quality & delivery performance.
- Conduct EJO validation for design / Process / source change
- Carryout Jig Inspection & maintenance of all equipments
- Ensure all the process control equipments / gauges calibration
- Conduct process qualification for special processes
- Prepare & adhere spray gun maintenance schedule
- Ensure all operations being carried out as per the SOP and conduct audit on monthly basis.
- Ensure the part parameters & process parameters are within specification.
- Audit & improve 2S,unsafe act and conditions, check sheet adherence, Gauge condition & MHS
- Execution of reaction plan during manufacturing process
- Take corrective actions for in house PDI & customer complaints related to Painting
- Control of non conforming products.
- Control of quality documents (QCPC, PPAP, TMOS, Tally sheets, etc)
- Risk evaluation & recommendation for concession on part & process parameters
- Capacity enhancement as per the volume requirements
- Budget planning for AMC & Execution for Repair & Maintenance
- Record learning's and ensure the standardization
- Implement productivity, Qualty & cost saving projects
- Coordinate maintenance activities in ETP and adhere to PM schedule.
- Ensuring the quality of Process RO and DM water.
- Consumption norms calculation for consumables & ensure the stock
- Train & Deploy workmen as per skill matrix & organize resources for production.
- Train & coach the junior engineers about Painting process
- Diploma in Engineering in Major in Automobile
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Knowledge on Pretreatment , Powder coating process
- Knowledge on best in class production system- JIT, WCM, LEAN SYSTEMS
- Knowledge on Painting Processes
- Knowledge on Painting chemicals & MSDS (Material Specification Data Sheet)
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting