Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of the project schedule.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, schedule, possible cost saving measures and potential construction problems.
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget.
- Prepare the general conditions budget.
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings. Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings.
- Inform the Consultant/Client of ant errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant's design drawings.
- Monitor site safely and insure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
- Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final hold backs.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Maintain control and responsibility for the security and operation directly owned equipment on the job site in conjunction with the staff.
- Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that "as...built" drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close...outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from public university with having good academic result.
- Skills Required: Civil
At least 14 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in Construction works with 4 or 3 Basement of High-rise Building.
- Experience in Reputed Construction Firms.
- Must have strong Communication & Management Skill.
Age: 35 to 45 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Entertainment Benefits, others Allowance and other benefits as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting