Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan & organize the mechanical maintenance functions and Utility (WTP, Boiler, Chillers & Air Compressors)
- Implement preventive and condition-based maintenance programs
- Follow SOP of maintenance for all machines and equipments
- Assist to prepare annual maintenance schedule covering plant, equipments and machineries
- Conduct periodic overhauls and required maintenance in accordance with the recommendations of the equipment manufacturers and/or based on plant requirements.
- Update P & ID of plant & process as on required.
- Maintain & update material management system for spares, tools & equipment in sufficient quantity so to use and/or replace when required.
- Implement and maintain Factory Food Safety with International and Group Standard
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university/ Institution
3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years working experience with detail instrumentation and control systems engineering in leading organization(s)
- Hands on working knowledge and clear understanding of Control Logic, Flow Chart, Mechanical Field Instrumentation etc.
- Special Skill /Training:
- Conversant with OSHE related international standards
- Ability to read machine and plant blue-prints and other technical drawings.
- Knowledge on SAP & AutoCAD will be preferred
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Land View Commercial Center (10th Floor) 28 Gulshan North C/A, Gulshan Circle 2 Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
BEOL is a 100% foreign owned JV between Wilmar Internation & Adani Wilmar Ltd.http://www.beol-bd.com/