Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare design guidelines of particular project for consultant.
- Responsible to check, correction and receiving feedback of preliminary drawing from Landowner and Management.
- Responsible for preparing Marketing Drawing & arrange meeting, coordination meeting with other Dept.
- Receiving feedback from landowner regarding design issues and coordinating with consultant.
- Responsible for checking & circulation of different government agency drawings e.g. RAJUK, SPA, NHA, DTCA, DOE etc. and handover those to Logistics Department.
- Receiving approval of drawings and 3D images from Top Management.
- Responsible for coordinating with different consultant (Architect, Structural Engineer, Plumbing Engineer and Electrical Engineer) for preparing the construction drawing.
- Responsible for checking Architectural Working Drawing in respect of Agreement, Marketing drawing, Landowner's approval, RAJUK drawings. Structural drawing, Electrical drawing & Plumbing drawing.
- Responsible for coordinating with Engineering Dept. and preparation of project requirements list.
- Troubleshoot the problems at construction site and material related issues.
- Sorting the materials as per approved 3D for the projects (common area & outside cladding materials) presenting to Management for selection and approval.
- Prepare selection sheet for Management approval & proceed MPR of materials as per selection.
- Proceeding feedback and drawings at the finishing phase of the project for Client Relations.
- Responsible to prepare modified drawings of any handover project as per requirements.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
- B.Sc in Architecture from public university/ Foreign University only.
8 to 12 year(s)
- Age 32 to 36 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 32 to 36 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Hospitalization Facility.
- Transport (Pick & Drop) Facility.
- GYM Facility
- Earned Leave Encasement Facility.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting