Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare pre & post section of earth, sand cutting & filling, prepare estimate of filling volume soil & sand, prepare bill on the basis of running & final measurement.
- Estimate for road construction, select contractor for brick, sand supply etc and monitoring contractor's job.
- Prepare different types of lay-out as per RAJUK / BNHU policy for different blocks on the basis of C.S. & R.S. Map & supervise the plotting work.
- Change the lay-out plan as per requirement of Management.
- Arrange measurement of land which is proposed to purchase.
- Resolve any initial problem regarding land and inform the supervisor immediately.
- Arrange all utility connections like gas, water, electricity of the project within due time.
- Complete overall activities of land development & implementation and inform the Management.
- Carry out any responsibilities assigned by Management.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- Skills Required: GIS/ Mapping,Auto CAD
At least 15 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting