Job Description / Responsibility
- Primarily responsible for proactive sales activities.
- Plan & visit customers for generation of service business opportunities/ bring leads to sales. Creating pull effect from market and build pool of requirement for entire Energy Management Customer Service (EMCS) Business portfolio.
- Conduct regular promotional activity at customer place like customer service presentations, spec-in activities for tenders. Development of new customers for Customer Service Business Unit.
- Track opportunities and drive close collaboration between Energy Management Sales & Business Unit to provide technical support on Energy Management Customer Service portfolio, to increase order value in region.
- Routinely discuss and communicate on sales opportunities strategy with members of the Customer Service team.
- Possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth.
- Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus.
- Additionally should provide support to sales, for customer service order booking, order execution activities including front ending with customer for shutdown planning; co-ordination etc.
Graduate in Electrical Engineering
7 to 10 year(s)
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge & experience in sales, marketing and/or business development activities of transmission & distribution products preferably in after sales services.
- Should have exposure to business of spare parts, medium and high voltage sub-station equipment, hands-on services, retrofits, maintenance contracts of transmission & distribution product and networks.
- Knowledge on asset management through maintenance.
- Should be familiar with market, customer base within Bangladesh.
- Required Competencies:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good team player with amiable personality.
- Strong ability to cope with changing environment.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting