- Based in Shitalpur, Chattogram
Job Description / Responsibility
- Operate, monitor and control the process parameters of the plant and power generators for optimum productivity.
- Responsible for shift schedule management including work station assignment, employee training, employee vacation, break, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Responsible for quality control, make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specification.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of engine, manufacturing equipment, engine assembly lines and manufacturing processes, as well as providing cost reduction analysis, and improving manufacturing and assembly line processes regarding cost and efficiency.
- Ensure preventive and routine maintenance and trouble shooting of plant and generator.
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers in cooperation with procurement team
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
- Represent company matters in various local regulatory bodies.
- A graduate engineer in electrical or mechanical discipline; a post graduate qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
3 to 4 year(s)
- Strong business acumen and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Target oriented – able to translate the sector strategy into actionable plans and revenue.
- A sound experience of at least 3 - 4 years in operations.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Desire to work in shift duty (day/night).
- An interest in people and helping them to grow.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurship attitude and do job independently.
- Active, flexible, can work under pressure.
- TEAM Player with right Behavioral Attitudes are MUST for this position.
- At The Linde Group, we know what it is like to face new challenges every day – and we enjoy it. That also means that we will provide you with all you need to master those challenges. You will work in diverse teams and will be trusted with a lot of responsibility. This is your opportunity to grow in a stable and reliable environment where you have lots of leeway to develop your career in a direction that is right for you.
- Linde Bangladesh offers Industry Benchmark Salary & other employment benefits (e.g. Pick-up & Drop, Lunch, Festival & Performance Bonus, WPPF, Yearly Medical Checkup, Hospitalization, Out-Patient & Group Insurance, Mobile Allowance, Gratuity, Provident Fund, etc.) for its employees.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting