Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the management to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the establishment.
- Supervise and control the Maintenance Request System.
- Control, initiate and undertake capital projects from design and pricing to construction and commissioning.
- Control and administer all Engineering contracts throughout the Hotel.
- Oversee the general cost control aspects of maintenance.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and ensure that inspections required by Government authorities are conducted and documented.
- Carry out general room inspections and preventative maintenance inspections.
- Source quotations and supervise Contractors on site.
- Control and supervise the Fire Protection Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Check all Fire and Engineering safety features to ensure same is operatable at peak efficiency.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment in the Hotel.
- Ensure proper measures are taken to protect the environment measures are taken to protect the environment and the Hotels adherence to it.
- Institute systems to save energy and resources.
- Implements energy management systems to minimize wastage and costs.
- Implement cost effective Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Supervise the daily operation and maintenance of building, electrical and mechanical services, water features, fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
- Liaise and supervise all Contractors on site and ensure appropriate standards are met.
- Carry out all emergency repairs to all technical equipment, general fitting, welding and machining.
- Ensure that workshops have adequate stock and materials in Stores and that all workshops are kept in a clean and safe environment.
- Oversee expenses are in line with departmental budgeting, capital plan and projects.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Conduct development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career pathing.
- Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
- Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the department.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
- Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and associates alike.
B.Sc in Civil Engineering from BUET, CUET, RUET, KUET, DUET or any other reputed Public University having no third division/class at any stage of education.
8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Responsible for the entire maintenance and capital projects &works of the hotel ensuring all aspects conform to local and state legislation.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting