Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of work schedule (Gann chart)
- Preparation of project execution budget
- Preparation project execution bill
- Preparation material requirement/indent
- Preparation of daily work program for various vendors and supplier bill
- Sound Knowledge of interior materials and construction related materials
- Engage in material related market survey
- Able to prepare BOQ And BOM
- Maintain work consultant project manager, architect, procurement, client vendor and marketing concern to run project smoothly
- Checking of vendors and supplier bill
- Sound knowledge on rates of interior and civil materials as per local market.
- Able to carry out cost estimation
- Able to understand design & drawing.
B. Sc. or Diploma in Engineering (CIVIL)/ Interior Design
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Frequent traveling/staying to the projects areas
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- PF, Gratuity and other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting