Job Description / Responsibility
- Look-after the quality issues that portray the technical flaws of motorcycle.
- Check the quality of manufactured products like chassis, side-stand, main-stand, foot-peg etc.
- Monitor the painting process of the products to assure required quality.
- Check the quality of components before collecting.
- Prepare report of technical problem model wise and attend meeting with authority to recover that problem.
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from any Public university.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skill.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Computer literacy is must specially on MS Office Package.
- Good analytical ability.
- The incumbent has to work at Factory, Mymensingh (Valuka)
Age: 26 to 35 year(s)
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered to the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208. Please send the DOC or PDF Format
Application Deadline : Apr 30, 2019