Job Description / Responsibility
- As a Factory Production supervisor, responsible for managing the employees and end to end operations of Mold & Die Production Units using available machinery/technology and process norms to ensure smooth, efficient & cost effective production & customer Support requirements of Ceramics Mold Production.
- Responsible for coordination with all related departments in Supply Chain service line and with external customers, buyers representatives and Foreign Correspondence.
- Implementation of process innovations on a continuous based on strategic management decisions and self-assessments with the end objective of achieving cost and supply chain efficiencies
- Supervises key/sensitive operations of the production process based on process and quality parameters and controls.
- Encourages and ensures autonomous maintenance by production operators for all minor maintenance jobs in the Mold & Die Manufacturing CNC Machine & Others Machine.
- Takes steps to minimize losses, rejects and reworks on daily basis.
- Assists in the production planning process by providing all necessary information on past and future production projections based on factory floor level capabilities and constraints
- Assists commercial to continuously identifying opportunities for technology and process related up gradation/ innovation with a view to enhancing the operational efficiency of the production process
- Lead and monitor the activities of the team members and provide necessary guideline to them for performing the jobs effectively
- Develop effective plans & procedures to provide effective maintenance and utility related support to the required arenas
- Maintain all the equipment/machineries of the factory in proper working condition to ensure optimum production in all segments.
- Plan & execute the preventive maintenance as per schedule and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Evaluate & monitor the operation parameters and take immediate corrective action
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues
- Ensure the availability of spares for breakdown & preventive maintenance
- Identify & implement various measures to improve the efficiency of the machineries
- Provide utility & maintenance related required support to the compliance team
- Impart effective Training to subordinates related to safety & related job.
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills Required: 3dStudioMax,Adobe Illustrator
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in new product development.
- Experience in coordination/communication of Ceramics Mold.
- Good English written & spoken capabilities with good operating knowledge of computer applications.
- Visioning Strategy and planning, decision making & problem solving
- Strong team player with proactive interpersonal skills.
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result & customer orientation and a strong desire of success.
- Must have computer literacy, conversant with MS Office, ERP software, Auto CAD and relevant engineering software's
- Must be able to work on own as well as being a team player
- Be flexible to provide off-hour support
- Ability to work under stressful situation
Age: 28 to 32 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Hand Set
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting