- Follow and Maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Policy of Corporate Business for long term relationship
- Guide and supervise to prepare Contract Agreement and amendment to aware the Group Insurance product benefits and its terms & conditions through presentation.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate, Plan and implement a distinctive business strategy to achieve business goals and company's long-term sustainability.
- Maintaining and developing relations with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and email.
- Keeping constant contact with different corporate companies regarding company's product/services and sending different offer letter.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute marketing, sales information and recommendation to strategic plan and execute successfully.
- Review, monitor and report on market and competitor activities and take necessary measures to revise Guardian Life Insurance's plans if required to protect and aggressively grow market share.
- The incumbent should be self motivated and fulfill the company's goal.
- Any other task assigned by the Line Manager/Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master or Bachelor's degree from a well reputed university major in Marketing, Finance, English, or related field
- Training/Trade Course: Customer Relationship Management (CRM),Customer Services,Negotions Skills
4 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum five years' experience preferably from Financial Services industry.
- Willingness to develop a career in the Life Insurance industry.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting