This position is responsible for day to day liability operation management, MIS generations, data validations into the CBS, Necessary reconciliations etc.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for supervising the total day to day liability/deposit operations both in Head Office and at Branches.
- Maintaining compliance with applicable laws, policies, standards, guidelines for the entire process of Liability Operations in line with the regulatory guidelines as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Following up with the business units on various pending documentations and supervise the maintenance of the various register and MIS
- Monitoring the transactions at CBS and perform necessary reconciliations as and when required
- Any Voluntary Contribution as and when required by management
- Minimum graduate in any discipline.
At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of deposit/liability operation
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com