- The position is responsible for supervising activities of Central Operations which includes post sanction loan operations as well as Liability Operations in the Central Operation.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To supervise post sanction documentation, charge creation, disbursement, instalment collection and settlement of loan/lease facilities.
- To supervise the liability operations team, which ensures deposit account opening, payment, customer service and compliance.
- To approve financial and non financial system entries including limit set up, execution, transfer transactions, settlements etc.
- To act as signatories of IPDC's Bank accounts, sanction letters, loan agreements, purchase orders etc.
- To act as custodian of documents including charge documents, title documents, deposit account opening files in a centralized operation framework.
- To ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Minimum Masters degree from any reputed university
9 to 13 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Sound understanding of core banking transactions.
- Sufficient knowledge of documentation and legal aspects for lending under various loan/lease products for different customer segments
- Prior knowledge and experience in KYC process, AML and CFT programs
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com