To ensure the increase of customer base to the high net worth customer segments and meet the Priority asset and liability targets.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Priority Portfolio Management: Planning, monitoring, controlling customer calling program for the assigned high net worth portfolio to generate new business and enhance profile in target business segment.
- Marketing: Ensure high value priority customers are exposed to IPDC's relevant communications/ offering at all times. To maintain the Priority premises at branch level.
- Priority Relationship Management: Improve Service Quality and control at various touch-points. New Processes implementation to ensure extraordinary customer service experience. Co-ordination of priority sales activities.
- Partnerships: Build affiliation and partnerships for HNW customers. Clubs, sports, events, chambers are the key areas of partnership.
- Cross Functional Activities: Facilitating and driving the culture of cross-selling and integration across the Division and its businesses to maximize revenues and profitability for the Organization.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
9 to 11 year(s)
- Strong grasp of all types of Financial Products (liability and assets)
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent Co-ordination and multitasking skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com