Identifying potential clients for liability/deposit and achieve sales target by maintaining sound relationship with existing & potential customers.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve sales target of Liability/Deposit within the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with both existing and potential customers.
- Maintain close liaison and coordination with channel partners and internal stakeholders i.e. CRM and Operations.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 2 year(s)
- Sound Interpersonal skills
- Team Player.
- Negotiation skill.
- Target driven.
- Sound knowledge on MS Office package.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in English and Bangla.
Chattogram Division, Cumilla, Dhaka Division, Gazipur, Jashore, Mymensingh Division, Narayanganj, Sylhet Division
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com