To run the Gulshan Centre smoothly while ensuring compliance, high standard of customer service and meeting the asset and liability targets.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Business Ownership: Planning, monitoring, controlling customer calling program for the assigned portfolio to generate new business and enhance profile in target business segment. Manage overdue of the assigned portfolio prudently Ensure profitability of the Branch.
- Process Ownership: Ensure that business risks and controls are well managed. Create and maintain a compliance culture through maintenance of the Compliance Risk Management framework within the team. To meet transaction processing standards of the assigned team. Facilitating and driving integration across different functions.
- Service Ownership: Facilitating and driving the culture of cross-selling through regular interaction and service delivery with customers to maximize revenues and profitability for the Organization. To achieve set targets in terms of service standards for customer transactions.
- People Ownership: Monitor and ensure productivity and efficiency at individual level. Have open channels of communications with staff. Maintain high levels of motivation amongst staff. Retention and development of team ensuring performance feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Strategic Ownership: Assist and mobilize resource to facilitate strategic projects and priorities of the organization
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 10 year(s)
- Strong grasp of all types of Financial Products (liability and assets)
- Strong selling and inter-personal skills required to convince customers and sell IPDC products.
- Creativity in terms of meeting customer demands with existing products.
- Initiative and drive to achieve set targets and service standards.
- Organisation skills
- Excellent coordination and multitasking skills in a high paced organization
- Proactive, hardworking and effective team player
- Sound knowledge on MS office package.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com